We Are Open as of June 01, 2020!
Appointments Only! No Walk-Ins Allowed.
We will be rescheduling everyone that we had to cancel, please understand that these appointments take precedent over new ones. We appreciate your patience! We are all so happy to be back to work and doing what we love but most of all, we can't wait to see you!
We have had to make a few changes to the way we run the shop. Here are our new requirements for anyone having body piercing or tattoo work:
- If you are sick, have been around anyone who is sick please reschedule your appointment.
- Appointments Only, no walk-ins (for now).
- Everyone must wear a mask (please bring one if you have one).
- No entourage, only person getting tattooed or pierced will be allowed for the appointment.
- We will be taking forehead temperatures before entering.
- You will be required to wash your hands upon entering.
- If you show up with a cough, or look sick we will reschedule your appointment.
- Waiting area will be outside or in your vehicles.
Thank you all in advance for your understanding. We hope to see you soon!
Please Visit NH State COVID-19 Guidelines for Body Art Shops to Learn More About New Practices and Safety Measures.