Since 1999, Wayne has been serving southern NH with World-class tattoo and body piercing. When it comes to body art, the team at Waynes Tattoo World offer a full range of options. Rest assured, Waynes Tattoo sets the bar for training, cleanliness, and professionalism. Also feel free to browse our huge selection of body jewelry!
Your local Body Art Superstars! Feel free to contact anyone for more information about making an appointment!
Alex is a talented Tattoo Artist at Waynes Tattoo World in Hudson, NH. Call to set up an appointment!
Ricky is an accomplished artist looking to learn the art of Tattooing. Currently an apprentice at the Hudson, NH location.
An aspiring Body Piercer, Kristyn currently stays busy as the office manager at the Hudson, NH location.
Attention whoring beast of Waynes Tattoo World in Hudson, NH. Tattoos occasionally.
Apply: We are always seeking talented local artists. Contact us to join the team.
Carefully remove any coverings or wraps in approximately 30 minutes to 1 hour.
▪ Wash gently with warm water and a fragrance free soap such as Dial, Ivory, Dove, etc....gently pat dry.
▪ For the first 5 days apply a thin layer of ointment 3 to 4 times a day. Gently rub in like a lotion...after the 5th day just apply lotion such as Curel as needed. Suggested ointments are Aquaphor, A&D, or Bacitracin
▪ Never scratch, pick, or rub your tattoo. If a scab forms let it fall off naturally. Do Not Pick At It!!!
▪ Do not re-bandage tattoo. If necessary wear loose fitting clothes to cover tattoo, your tattoo needs to breath.
▪ Do not expose tattoo to direct sunlight or tanning beds for at least 2 weeks. After that use a good sun-block or keep tattoo covered.
▪ Do not swim for at least 2 weeks... (no hot tubs, swimming pools, saunas).
▪ Healing time is about 2 weeks, but this may vary. Follow these instructions to have a fast healing and attractive tattoo. If you have any questions, problems, etc. concerning your new tattoo, please call us at (603) 432-4TAT (4828)
Using a mild, antibacterial soap lather the piercing and move the jewelry back and forth through the piercing until it slides freely. Rinse the piercing thoroughly under warm water; moving the jewelry back and forth making sure all of the soap is removed.
▪ While healing, secretions from the piercing site will dry on the jewelry and around the opening of the piercing. Use warm water to rinse this off the jewelry and piercing before cleaning.
▪ Any new piercing, should not be subjected to heavy touching during the healing period. Especially the nipple piercing
▪ For any mouth type piercing, Brush teeth twice a day; rinse with 2/3 water and 1/3 Listerine after eating, drinking, smoking, kissing. ▪ Drinking of Beer while piercing is healing should be avoided completely.
▪ Any sexual contact yes even oral should be avoided until they (the piercing) are healed.
▪ Although genital piercings do not prohibit sex during the healing process, men should wear a prophylactic during intercourse to minimize the risk of infection. Tight, restrictive clothing should be avoided. Lace and other materials on which piercings could get caught should also be avoided.
Appointments? Design Ideas? Directions? Call (603) 881-4828 or Email us below.